iolloi LED-Dimmer-Switch 2 Gang 2-Way, Push on/Off Rotary Trailing Edge Dimmer Switch for Dimmable LED/Incandescent/Halogen Bulbs, Brushed Steel, 3-100W (1-10 LEDs)
Easy retrofit --- The Dimmer light switch can be fitted into wall box with a minimum depth of 25 mm and Easy to install using your home's existing wiring without neutral line.
Optimal dimmability --- Noiseless and flicker-free when dimming, offers a uniform dimming range from 0% to 100%, iolloi trailing edge dimmer is perfect for dimmable LEDs and dimmable halogen lamps.
Security --- Meets all security requirements — excellent quality with overload protection, over current protection, over temperature protection and corresponds to the CE and ROHS safety standards.
Output Power --- 2 Way control mechanism and works with max 100 Watts of Dimmable LED Bulbs or 150 Watts of Incandescent/Halogen Bulbs.
Risk-free shopping --- iolloi promise to you! 30 days easy return! With 3 years warranty if the damage is not man-made. Warranty will not be provided in case of the following circumstances; such as self-repairs, exposure to water, damage caused by misuse, alternation, failure to comply with product manual.
- Soft Start
- No Neutral Required
- Minimum Brightness Setting
- Dimmable From 0% to 100%
- Zero Noise and Flicker Free Dimming
- Optimum Dimmable and Light Stability
- Overload, Over current, Over temperature protection
- Compatible with most brand plate,Easy to installation in multi-gang front plate
- Dimming Mode: Trailing edge
- Contral way: 1-Way or 2-Way
- Input voltage: 220 ~ 240 V AC, 50 Hz
- Output power: 3 to 100 W (LED)
- Output power: 3 to 150 W (Incandescent / Halogen)
- Dimmer Dimension: 55 × 41 × 23 mm
- Plate Dimension: 85 × 85 × 7 mm
- 1 × iolloi LED dimmer
- 1 × plate with rotary knob
- 2 × fixing screws
- 1 × washer & nut
- 1 × instruction leaflet
- The maximum load per gang is 100 watts or 10 lamps(whichever is lower).
- Always make sure that the electricity is turned off completely during the installation.
- If doubt about the installations, please consult and refer to the qualified electricians.
- More then one dimmer can't be connected in parallel or series to control the same load from two different locations.
- Conditions:Warranty will not be provided in case of the following circumstances;in the event of a violation which is defined as customer induced damage, such as self-repairs, exposure to water, damage caused by misuse, alternation, failure to comply with product manual.